Online casinos like to spoil their players with free spins welcome bonuses. Sometimes you receive a handful of free spins when you register at a casino. Sometimes you do not even have to make a deposit. Although, it also happens that you only get award free spins after you have made a deposit. Make sure you always know in advance when you will receive the free spins
When you receive free spins, the casino will normally decide on which slot you can play those free spins. In general, you will receive free spins for the maximum amount of win lines, but with only the minimal bet per line.
It is always important to know the exact terms and conditions when you use a free spin offer. Sometimes you will get the money you win straight into your ‘real money’ balance. It also happens sometimes that it becomes part of your ‘bonus balance’.
It is also important to check the expiry date of your free spins. Often you will have to use your free spins before a certain date, it would be a shame if they expire before you use them!
Those free spins welcome offers are often only one per person or household. So, if you or a family member already have an account with the online casino you will most likely not receive the free spins if you register a new account.
Terms & Conditions of Free Spins
Every online casino will have special terms and conditions relating to their free spins offer, it is always best to check their terms and conditions, to avoid disappointment.
- We checked and double checked the offers we mention above, but casinos can always change offers. So please check with the casino to see if the offer is still valid.
- Those welcome offer free spins are only for new players. Players who already have an account with the online casino will not receive the free spins if they open a new account. Duplicated accounts at one casino are not allowed. Having accounts at more than one casino is no problem.
- When you win money with free spins you will normally not be able to withdraw the won money straight away. In general, free spin winnings are added to your bonus balance, and not cash balance. This means that there is a wagering requirement before you can cash out. The wagering requirement will differ from casino to casino.
- Maximum Payout. There are online casinos who have a
- Not all players are eligible for free spin offers. Sometimes casinos only offer free spins to players from certain countries, you can find this information in the T&C of the casino. We made sure that the offers mentioned above are (at time of writing) available to casino players from the UK. Although, we can not guarantee they are also available to players of other countries.
- Use your real details when registering at a casino. You will probably not receive free spins at an online casino when you register with fake details. This to prevent that people open several accounts to receive several times the free spins. Besides that, the casino also needs to have you real details when you make a cash withdrawal. As part of a casinos license condition, they need to verify the costumers’ details before they can make a payout. If you used fake details when you registered at the casino you will not be able to verify your account, and you will not receive your payout!
If you still have specific questions about the free spin offer of a casino, it is best to contact the online casino directly through the live chat or email. The customer service knows everything about the welcome offer, and the terms and conditions, and they are there to help you.